11/30/2005

The first wave has started.

My agent and I have sent the following Production Companies my screenplay for consideration.

What that means is that we search for companies that can produce a certain genre of film within a certain budget amount and have interest a storyline like SINCE. We are also willing to partner with a Production Company to fund, produce, co-produce, do certain things, or do the whole thing. Barring that I can negotiate that I stay attached to the project as a one or more of the following - story expert, final script approver, technical consultant or assistant director. I would also like the film to be shot on location here in Pittsburgh as well. All of this "extra criteria" narrows our pool, but I think will be worth it in the long haul. We made sure to be specific with our selection based on a number of pre determined criteria and if a production company meets a majority of our points of interest we send them our package.

Here is our list so far - click on a link to see more about the productions companies

2929 Entertainment
3 am Pictures
Baltimore Pictures
Blue Rider Pictures
Clooney Studio/Section Eight
Electric Entertainment

No comments: