Moving forward.
Greg and I are going to set up a Screenplay Live session. Which is a reading of the script on stage. We are working with two local casting/talent agencies to facilitate the process. They are - Nancy Mosser Casting and Docherty Talent Agency .
I am also setting up a script reading at my high school alma mater Central Catholic . I saw wonderful performances there of GodSpell, and Fiddler on the Roof. I mean these kids really kicked some ass. Singing, Dancing, and emotion... WOW. I would be honored if I could get a Live reading there. I am working out the details with their Performing Art Director Mr. Wilson.
If anyone would like to attend when these happen just let me know.
2/02/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah yeah yeah!
Yeah, shes rollin!
Yeah, you certainly are "in it" now!
Yeah, I'm coming to the shoots!
Post a Comment