We got the "heisman" on using "The Giving Tree" reference for the movie. Harper Collins said "due to the nature of the story, we don't feel it is appropriate..."
So, I had to do a bit of a re-write for my frame of reference since it was always the giving tree. Oh well. We also finished the "throughline" I was talking about a few weeks ago. The script was modified and about 30 pages edited to more strongly reflect the throughline, and elimintate the giving tree references.
Here is a link to a new copy of the script if you care to read through to see what i was talking about, and if you notice anything different - let me know gavinrapp@yahoo.com - I always look forward to your comments, on average I get about 10-15 a week. Thanks
4/21/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment