Here is a small behind the scenes clip of Tom Atkins (Detective Abbott) and Paul Bingham (Mel The Security Guard at Hutton Inc.)
The Scene-
Detective Abbott gets the call from the Security Guard Mel. They arrive at the office and stand in front of the desk of Edward Roth Hutton, played by me. They discuss what the probable cause may be and and how "Sad" it is. WELL, i just can't keep it together when Mel The Security Guard says "This is so sad." I lose it and start laughing. The problem is that I am supposed to be dead, and that in being as quiet as I can, i end up shaking because of laughing so damn hard. Needless to say this took quite a few takes to get this one right because I thought it was so damned funny. Watch Tom Atkins watching me. He sees me shaking (again) and can't control his laughter either. Good times, good times.
10/15/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment