Oh, and not to forget, I will work up a special limited edition TRAPPED poster as well with Mike and Kevin on it. Great stuff. I will load up the video clip soon!
11/06/2007
Here are the shots I took from the scene last Friday evening of the killing. . .Mike and Kevin did a fantastic job and were real troopers. They worked most of the night to get these "shots" perfect, and let me tell you, the scene absolutely kicks ass!!!
Oh, and not to forget, I will work up a special limited edition TRAPPED poster as well with Mike and Kevin on it. Great stuff. I will load up the video clip soon!











Oh, and not to forget, I will work up a special limited edition TRAPPED poster as well with Mike and Kevin on it. Great stuff. I will load up the video clip soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment