skip to main | skip to sidebar

OccaBocca Blog

Along the difficult journey to make SINCE I DON'T HAVE YOU into a full length feature movie, I was presented with the opportunity to create another story of mine called TRAPPED - starring Corbin Bernsen and Tom Atkins. This blog provides a glimpse into the enormous effort it takes to make these movies a reality.

12/29/2005

I have now finished and filed my paperwork with the state of PA for my LLC.

Winter Morning Pictures LLC is now valid and open, for business.

Yeehaa.
Posted by Gavin at Thursday, December 29, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  March (9)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ►  2007 (47)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2006 (49)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2005 (20)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • I have now finished and filed my paperwork with th...
      • Last week we had a meeting with a wonderful man na...
      • I thought I would take a moment to thank all of yo...
      • Last week I had a great conversation with Paul Pol...
      • Well, my attempts to find a storyboard "arteest" t...
      • Next steps in the process, set up an LLC for the p...
      • Sent out a query today to Seven Hills Pictures. Th...
      • SINCE-new tagline "Never underestimate the power o...
      • Well it can't be all that bad, I guess. I got in t...
      • I just talked to the talent agent for Michael Mads...
      • Wow, what a couple of outstanding meetings I had l...
    • ►  November (9)