Wow, what a couple of outstanding meetings I had last night.
Thank you all so much for your time, I really appreciate it.
I am going to recap the highlights just to keep “yinz” in the loop
I have my agent sending a SINCE kit to Ashley Judd and Jennifer Esposito. You may click on their names to see more about each one. We are trying to cast someone that resembles Jan in a number of facets, so bear with me. I have a ton of exceptional people to look over.
I am going to make the last final tweaks to the script then we will proceed to the “lock.” We and the ensemble of people I have had review are all very comfortable with the script and feel it is time to move to the next level. Which is creating the roughed in line-budget.
Shoot in High-def? With Digital Dailies. It sounds like the right thing to do, especially since we have 99% Dusk, Dawn, Night and Interior shots. We hope to create a very unique look to the "film" with our interesting time positions (dusk, dawn, night, interior) that we shoot in.
I am going to send Michael Madsen our SINCE kit to see if we can persuade him to portrait Terry.
12/02/2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment