12/28/2005

I thought I would take a moment to thank all of you for whom I have collaborated with and to summarize the goals achieved for 2005. I look forward to more collaboration in 2006 as we move forward with the development of our special project called SINCE I DON’T HAVE YOU.

2005 in a quick recap. -

Agent – The Lee Shore Company. Approved of and is sending out our script package to specific production co’s./directors/talent
Producers – in the early stages of forming a partnership to work with Iron City Film Works and Company X
Talent – received LOI from Tom Atkins
License of Skyliner Songs – in process of having an authorized agreement and budget from Original Sound/Bonnyview Music Corp to use specific Skyliner songs in our movie and as a soundtrack
Release Forms – have secured authorized release forms from majority of friends and family members represented in the movie
Endorsements – from Tom Atkins, Ed Salomon, Joe Versharen
Locations – in process of finalizing majority of agreements for our locations sets in and around Pittsburgh
Partnerships – Gavin Rapp and Mike Hamilton to form LLC
Screenplay – by year end we will “lock” the script so we may begin to put together a 2006 budget
Website – promotional website in production
Posters – some very good ideas in production.
Blog - a blog spot was created to keep track of our production developments

Storyboards – in production

No comments: