12/08/2005

Well, my attempts to find a storyboard "arteest" to work with are becoming tiresome. I will begin them myself. I summize that for now no one knows exactly how I want all of this to be displayed visually anyway, so I must forge ahead.

There are about 145 scenes in the script so far and roughly 3 to 4 sketches for each scene so between 435 and 580 sketches need to be drawn including camera directions.

Here is a link to some really quick, good storyboards to give you an idea of what they look like. They don't all have to be this good, but should be good enough to get your point across on the camera angles, actors involved, and scenery.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Did you visit the Pittsburgh Film Institute or Art Institute? Surely there are some hungry students there?

Check with Bart Christner as well. If not himself, he'd know several people Im sure.